In today’s business, the demand for software often outpaces the supply of available coders. For businesses that find the need for new applications to drive their business initiatives, there are now “no code” tools available that can help them create the software they need without having to lean on software developers. This week, we take a look at no code tools and how they can work for your business.
What is No Code?
Basically, all software is made up of code; and if you take it all the way to its fundamentals, binary code. All programming languages draw on binary code at their core and today there are software developers out there that have made it simple for someone that doesn’t have fluency in programming languages to create applications or build web-based constructs.
With no code, laymen have endless possibilities for web and application development. These include:
- Efficiently create mobile app builders, databases and productivity tools, website builders, document and form builders, email marketing software, membership platforms, eCommerce websites, web-based forums, and automation tools.
- Build mobile and web-based applications.
- Create operational efficiencies that circumvent redundant software issues.
- Test concepts in application or website form affordably before hiring coders.
Benefits of Using No Code
There are some obvious benefits of utilizing no code tools including:
- Speed of development – The web and application development process are notoriously slow. With no code tools, you can start building concepts fast.
- Lowers cost of development – Coders are expensive to hire. For simple coding tasks, the ROI of hiring one can be slow or impossible to recoup. No code tools can go a long way toward making web or app development much cheaper.
- Much more accessible – No code tools allow for people with little to no experience with digital coding to build their own products and deploy them on the web.
The digital world is changing, and your business can now afford change along with it. Have you used a no-code system to build web-based resources for your business? Would you like to learn more about how technology can bridge the gap between you and your customers and competitors? Give RedRock Information Security a call today at (616) 534-1500 to talk to one of our IT experts about innovative new technologies you can acquire to improve your business.
RedRock offers a full range of compliance-focused IT services including help desk, server and network management, perimeter and endpoint security, and associated hardware and software. What makes us unique is how we bake security into everything we do. We are regulated by the FDIC, NCUA, and DIFS. We undergo regular exams and audits by 3rd party assessors. This oversight offers our customers the peace of mind that multiple entities look at our products, policies, procedures, financials, etc.