About RedRock Information Security:
RedRock Information Security has provided information technology solutions to the financial sector since 2007. We specialize in providing technology solutions to ease the compliance and technology concerns of the 21st century. Our professional scope ranges from architecting, designing and supporting networks and data cabling solutions to security auditing, policy/procedure engineering, network engineering and implementing telecommunication systems.
Our customers love calling us. Tired of dealing with irate customers dragging your mood down throughout the day? That won’t happen here. Our customers understand the necessity of the support we provide and our best-in-class team takes pride in making our vision of distinctive quality and unparalleled customer service real.
We don’t just work hard, we also take time to get out of the office and play. If you want a say in what we do or where we go, be sure to ask about our employee-run culture committee! We regularly provide lunch and at least once a month, we buy dinner. In the summer we’ll buy brats, dogs and burgers and grill out back (yes, we buy the beer too).
We are seeking an IT Support Specialist to join our team! You will be responsible for interfacing with customers to provide system and network support and assist with new project implementations.
The Service Manager will oversee a team of system specialists and service desk agents, own the operational delivery of services against defined SLAs, maximize customer satisfaction, act as a service escalation point, and proactively improve support processes, all per RedRock Information Security LLC policies and procedures. The Service Manager will work closely with the Chief Operation Officer and the support team members, who are responsible for the technical oversight of our client systems and networks, including monitoring and application of technical standards.
Role and Responsibilities
· Direct Service Desk tactical operations as an effective single point of technical support
· Align and perform all strategic initiatives in support of the Company’s purpose/objectives
· Has in-depth knowledge of RedRock Information Security Service Catalog and applies to client needs
· Maintains day-to-day service desk operations; accountable for overall adherence of defined SLAs, and all key performance indicators (KPI’s) and metrics
· Triage / Onsite / Scheduling Ownership and oversight
· Verify the dispatch process of service requests to ensure full utilization of technical resources (onsite scheduling and onsite checkouts)
· Assist in call-overflow as needed
· On-Call Scheduling
· Enters all work as activities or service tickets in ConnectWise
· Ensures accurate and timely delivery of timesheets to finance manager on a weekly basis
· Coordinate service activities with all other functions within the organizations and suppliers to ensure optimum utilization of staff and equipment
· Provides reporting of service metrics to the Leadership Team.
· Prepares statistical and narrative reports regarding operational activities for the leadership team (managed services and implementation services)
· Maintain awareness of all outstanding client pre- and post-delivery issues and provide status updates to clients and management as required
· Handles Service Escalations, works with Client Success Managers to investigate and resolve issues reported in client CSAT, escalates to senior managers when applicable
· Ensures consistent client experience through creating, training, and reinforcing new and existing process/procedures
· Identifies at-risk client relationships and works with the Client Success Team to resolve
· ConnectWise Workflows / Tracks / Automation
· Manages Phone System Metrics, Manages Queue availability, adjusts resource scheduling as needed
· Work closely in support of the Professional resources team for any shared technical resources
· Continually seeks opportunities to increase client satisfaction and deepen client relationships
· Become aware of clients’ business and how IT relates to their business strategy and goals
· Client profitability reporting
· All other duties assigned
· Lead, coach, mentor, develop, and manage assigned team members daily to improve customer service, satisfaction, manage perception, and increase overall efficiencies of operations and team members while providing tools and resources for the team to perform well:
· Performance reviews (periodic formal and informal)
· Process improvement/development plans
· Review of recorded calls
· Continuous coaching and constructive feedback
· Facilitates regular Service Desk team meetings and Service Board reviews; creates an agenda and manages accountability for meeting processes
· Conducts daily AM Huddle meetings
· Manages and improves interviewing, training, and on-boarding processes of potential and new engineers, ensuring that the right talent and cultural fit of new team members is achieved
· Manages PTO / Call Outs
· Reviews IT and Business Publications to remain up to date with emerging technologies, active in professional associations
· Collaborates within Service Management team to drive process improvement initiatives that consolidate and drive efficiency
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· A Bachelor’s Degree in Business or a Computer-Related field, from an accredited institution OR the equivalent combinations of experience and education is required
· 5+ years in an IT Business related role working with IT Management Executives
· 5+ years working for a Managed Services Provider (ConnectWise experience preferred)
· 2+ years supervising staff and prioritizing daily workflows is essential
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
· Alignment with RedRock Information Security’s core values of Doing the Right Thing, Taking Ownership and Delivering Results, Cultivating Positivity and Encouraging Improvement and Innovation
· Must be able to sit/stand prolonged periods at a desk and working on a computer.
· Must be able to lift 35-50 pounds at times
· Adaptable to manage a variety of personalities, provide criticism and candid feedback in tough situations, foster positive energy in the workplace
· Ability to handle stress well in times of heavy workload and in critical business scenarios
· Effectively deal with frustrated clients from a non-technical perspective, while having the knowledge to properly handle a multitude of situations in an ever-changing environment
· Self-motivated, with the ability to work in a fast-moving and fluid environment
· Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
· Excellent communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $62,000.00 – $72,000.00 per year
Some remote (work from home) may be required due to pandemic conditions.